I know, all of you think I’m crazy. I’m doing a Christmas tag now. I just need the holidays. Summer is a horrible time. I have two days left before my best friend comes home from camp and I NEED something comforting. Holidays <3
1. What is your favorite holiday movie?
The House Without A Christmas Tree and The Homecoming. Both so wonderful, but literally no one knows about them.
2. What’s your favorite Christmas color?
I love when decorations are silver and red.
3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
Well, I just stay in my pajamas for Christmas morning, but then when we go somewhere I obviously change.
4. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
5. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning! Normally we open one gift on Christmas Eve and it is pajamas.
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
Yes! Every year!
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
EVERYTHING HOLIDAYS. But that normally starts during Thanksgiving break. On black Friday we do a town Christmas tree lighting that I go to every year. Christmas Bazaars, Peacock Lane, baking, watching Christmas movies. love
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
Hmm I don’t know. Warm delicious food.
11. Which holiday do you celebrate?
Both Christmas and Hanukkah.
12. What are you doing for the holidays this year?
3) What’s your favorite holiday drink?
4) Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
5) What’s your favorite holiday/Christmas song?
This is so hard. I love Oh Holy Night and Baby It’s Cold Outside and Betelehemu and anything from Charlie Brown’s Christmas.
6) What’s the weirdest gift you’ve ever received?
This book called The Very Persistent Gappers of Frip but it’s really great.
7) Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes but not very well.
8) What is your favorite winter fragrance?
I don’t know?
9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or whichever holiday you celebrate!)
This year probably an iPhone.
10) What is most important to you about the holidays?
Spending time with the people you love.